Faith Amor

Faith Amor
Simply Faith

Tuesday 28 February 2023

JUST FOR TONIGHT

The moon brights the place
Dark and cozy
A view of nature
Cold weather a motion for motive
White sheets, blue pillows, silk dress
A time bomb in activation

I gaze deep into your eyes
A mixture of longing and fear
I wish you would do it without thinking twice
Cant restrategize, counted days long enough for this
Stolen fruits always sweet no need to fight the temptation

I  feel the urge as I move closer
You tremple and I can feel it
Undeniable passion binds us
Too much fire within we might burn
We both will regret later lets make it count

Messed up souls form the best bonds
I know you are the best so I game up for you
Witnessed by the galaxy, let's give the stars a show 
You brought us here
I compensate by making the first move 
I know you will not push me back
I can tell you have been waiting for this too 

Brush the fear away
Lock the thoughts
Divert all attention to me
I come prepared for you
I surrender to you 
My guard down 
Just for tonight, am all yours

No comments:

Post a Comment