Faith Amor

Faith Amor
Simply Faith

Monday 20 March 2023

LUST BITE

 Love bite or lust bite? I settle for lust 


The boy scout look is deceptive,

Exciting feelings of provocation

A desire stronger than willpower

Overshadowed by my expectations,

I hide my guilt in the agony 


 A hug, perfect in our confusion

We attract deeper than magnets
Consumed by our desire to forget the crime
I can sense your passion
I drive you hard enough to break the rules
One kiss and we are both consumed 

I like that you want nothing else 

I saw your desire to lock me
Chains untangled do not need to be freed
I know I evoke defiance
Don't get twisted in my dangerous exploration 
As you try to prove you are dangerous too 
I know you play safe; it's not wrong to


We stay clear of emotions 

You burn so deep I crave the fire
I clear my mind for my fantansies to take over
I should be worried, hope the risk is worth taking
You taste familiar; fear doesn't intrude
That's the beauty of the unlasting thrill
With me, it's a losing battle
with you, it's a losing battle
That's why I will settle for a lust bite on my neck

No comments:

Post a Comment