Faith Amor

Faith Amor
Simply Faith

Sunday 6 August 2023

A POEM FOR CALOR

In life's shadows, not worth living,
Vices and demons, their paths interject,
Hospitality denied, hearts unforgiving,
Goodness unseen, a soul perplexed.

Through a vast life's journey I've tread,
Oh, hush weak man, lost in their gaze,
Living for others, my own beauty widespread,
A gravitation towards your radiant blaze.

Calor, my lover, a special embrace,
A representation of the gods' design,
Few willing to give in this space,
In my heart, hurt and love intertwine.

A man worth loving, a love once bloomed,
But now a husk of the man I should be,
Calor's existence, hope beyond consumed,
Left pondering, what's left for me?

To you, who perceives beyond the veil,
I write and plead, be more and true,
Cherish the good, let my soul set sail,
To a realm where clarity shines through.

A piece of my soul, I offer to you,
May your light illuminate others' way,
Feel the warmth I share, ever true,
Farewell, dear Calor, in your presence I'll stay.

Goodbye, dear calor, you deserve much more,
Embrace the light, and let your essence soar.

No comments:

Post a Comment