Faith Amor

Faith Amor
Simply Faith

Thursday 2 November 2023

RAINS EMBRACE

The rain is here

In the gentle patter of the rain, I find devotion,
A symphony of droplets, an emotional potion.
It stirs within me feelings, both deep and profound,
A love for its soothing sound, in my heart is bound.

With raindrops, I'm blessed, a cozy onesie to don,
Embracing its warmth, until the break of dawn.
I venture outside, let the rain soak my soul,
Dancing in its rhythm, it makes me feel whole.

I chase after kisses, under the rain's gentle sway,
In its tender embrace, love finds its way.
My cup overflows with cappuccino's delight,
As rain serenades me through the tranquil night.

Indoors, Netflix beckons, a screen filled with dreams,
The rain as my companion, or so it seems.
In good trouble, I find solace, a sweet, mischievous friend,
As the rain keeps me company, 'til the very end.

By the kitchen counter, I sit, by the window's grace,
Reading a book, with rain's tears on my face.
The world outside glistens, in its watery domain,
And I watch as it pours, for the rain I proclaim.

The rain, it's here, and my heart sings in delight,
In its presence, I find solace, in its soothing light.
A gift from the heavens, from clouds high above,
The rain is here, and I cherish its love.

No comments:

Post a Comment