I know the chains that hold us aren’t meant to hurt they keep us close. They keep us wanting. I could let go completely. But what would that do to you? To have you is to lose you. To have me means I slip away. our soft, secret word. The one that saves us from going too far. The one that says: I want you, but not all of you Tie me down because I want to kiss you, hard, deep, but not deep enough to leave a bruise. I want you to feel me But take away the temptation to scratch you, You need to look untouched. I know that. So how do I bite you without leaving my taste behind? How do I touch you without making you mine? We see the world outside, just barely, thin glass, a breath away. But we stay in here, where the night holds our secrets. And before we go too far, before want becomes need we pause. We pull back. Restraint. It’s not a no. It’s a slow yes. A promise that we could go there but we can't so we won’t.
Baby, tonight I come free uncalled, uninvited Dim candle lights, please burn them out am a free spirit today I watch the skies from the balcony. They want me to feel the attraction Sensual desires nothing too kinky I put myself out there I don't give a damn which impression I give Sit down, honey, watch me unbutton my shirt Let me work my way up am generously active today Unbuckle; you don't just stare My lips taste good in yours My hands know their way around I sway right to left as I settle on your lap Undo my buttons way down I swing upon your body like a pole My legs lock with yours as we tangle Lick every part and watch you agonise in pleasure The sweet hum in your harmonious mourn Baby, tonight it's me on you...you on me...us on each other
It’s been nine years of knowing you, and still, it doesn’t feel like enough. I remember our walks through VOK, slow steps, quiet laughter, the world moving, but never rushing us. You would sit and watch me as I watched the raindrops race each other on the window, smiling like that was enough And every time I came around, you woke before the sun, just to bring me Viazi Karai because you knew. You always knew the small things that made my heart feel at home. You listened to my wild ideas, with that soft, patient smile that made everything feel possible. You loved me in ways I’m still learning how to live without. I still hear your voice, on the other end of the phone, telling me I’ve got this, telling me to keep going. My human alarm, my quiet strength the one who stayed up with me, redoing my thesis again and again, like my dreams were yours too. And now… what hurts the most Is, I wasn't there in your last moments, You spoke with that same warmth, that same light in your...
Comments
Post a Comment