Faith Amor

Faith Amor
Simply Faith

Sunday 26 February 2023

WHY BOTHER? I AM DEAD!!!!

Beautiful orchids blue and purple
Beautiful white lilies
Self colored, bicolored, picotee and striped
Funnel-shaped, tubular,saucer-shaped and bell-shaped flowers,
Lovely scent, erect, nodding and pendent habits,
Gorgeously laying there,
Plenty in form, plenty in number,

Short black dress,
Long black dress,
Black sunglasses, 
Hide away your red puffy eyes,
Black pants and shirts,
In contrast to the flowers,
Mood so dull I want to escape,

Lovely poetry,
Well sung mourning songs,
Well written script,
Am almost falling for it,
Tears just falling, make up dripping 

Sounds so sincere,
Biography falsely written, well said,
Declaration of love, tears of sorrow,
Soil on your hand final goodbye 

Why bother? Really why bother,
You were with me the other day,
You did not tell me half of the things you said on my funeral
I called you the other day for help you ignored me,
You did not have a second to call me
You never gave me flowers on my birthday,
Why place them on my casket?
I cant see their beauty, I cant feel the scent 

You came so far to say goodbye
When you could have come so close to say hallo
You cry so much in sorrow
When you could have laughed so much in the memories
It hurts so much you could have spend more time with me
In reality even if I was not dead you still would have ignored me
Shed your last tear in a weeks time you will have forgotten I existed,
Shed your last tear traitor, I know its all for show,

Today pretend we were close,
Let everyone pity you for losing such a good friend,
Go right ahead use my funeral to gain sympathy
You get this opportunity once a life time
I love it keep promising my family to help them now that am gone
Float in everyone's remorse,
Come on miss a few meals you did loose a good friend after all
I love your hypocrisy it turns me on
Lucky you am dead,  no exposes from me

No comments:

Post a Comment