Faith Amor

Faith Amor
Simply Faith

Wednesday 9 August 2023

KISS ME

Kiss my lips as dreams take flight,
A tender touch in the hush of night,
A whispered promise, hearts awry.

Kiss my forehead, a gesture kind,
A love unspoken, yet clearly defined,
In that moment, our souls intertwine.

Curled up snug, warmth all around,
A kiss upon my nose, so sweet,
Affection's dance, our hearts do meet,


Kiss me on the cheeks, a joyous tease,
A bond unbreakable, our hearts at ease,
In your tender gaze, my love's renewed.

Neck's tender nape, a tempting sight,
Kiss me there, desire's flame aglow,
Passion's fire, like a river's flow.

Back of my hand, a silent plea,
Kiss it gently, attention's plea,
Our connection strong, undeniable spree,

With lustful longing, kiss me wild,
Unleash desire, like a raging storm,
In your arms, I find my norm.

For want and need, our hearts align,
Kiss me as though you can't resist,
In every touch, the world dismissed,

My lips, your poison, a dangerous game,
Kiss me, a taste of both heaven and sin,
A dance of emotions, we both willingly spin.

For you, I'm a craving that can't be denied,
Kiss me, let the world fall away,
In your embrace, I long to stay.

So kiss me, my love, without restraint,
Let our passion be the guide,
In each stolen moment, side by side,

No comments:

Post a Comment