Faith Amor

Faith Amor
Simply Faith

Tuesday 29 August 2023

TEMPTING DESIRES

Beneath the gentle pitter-patter's grace,
Rain's lullaby usually lulls me to sleep's embrace.
Yet tonight, a twist in the tale unfolds,
Gin's fire stirs desires untold.

Sleep eludes me, as thoughts ignite,
A dance of longing, shadows in the night.
Boundaries firm, lines carefully drawn,
In pursuit of pleasure, I tread on dawn.

You, the enigma that tempts my mind,
In ways uncharted, fascination I find.
But I'm anchored by vows to remain true,
To principles forged, safety in view.

In the labyrinth of thoughts, I find no release,
For safety's sake, my yearnings I cease.
Yet you, lost as I in this complex maze,
A craving for warmth through life's haze.

My fortress of security I build alone,
Relying on myself, strength to be shown.
In a world where desires and boundaries twine,
I navigate the storm, seeking stars to align.

No comments:

Post a Comment