Faith Amor

Faith Amor
Simply Faith

Sunday 19 November 2023

BEFORE DAWN

In the twilight of desire, a dangerous dance begins,
When I touch you, longing lingers like forbidden sins.
A promise of pleasure, a perilous pursuit,
For once I'm done, your heart will play the mute.

My lips leave a taste that won't fade,
Through my kisses, my presence is laid.
But beware, for I am the fleeting night,
Gone by dawn, leaving memories to ignite.

Love entwined, a tempestuous embrace,
A symphony of passion, a transient grace.
Yet, as morning light paints the sky,
I'll vanish, a whisper, without a goodbye.

A warning I extend, a truth to unveil,
I offer no solace, no promises to prevail.
I am the storm, the tempest at play,
In the echoes of passion, I swiftly decay.

To know me is to risk the tranquility,
A transient flame, a perilous ability.
Embrace the chaos or bid me adieu,
For by dawn, I'm gone, a shadow anew.

Feelings, mere illusions in the night,
A distraction, a fleeting delight.
I like you, I confess, 
But emotions are shadows
They dissappear with light

Hug me tighter, kiss me slow,
Yet, with dawn's light, I must go.
Forget me, as dusk's curtain falls,
Release my grip, as the night-time calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment