Faith Amor

Faith Amor
Simply Faith

Tuesday 16 January 2024

CHAIN ME

Chain me,
In shadows cast by silk and leather's touch,
Whispers echo, desires reveal.
Bound by threads of longing, a dance unfolds,
Silent pleasures wait, stories untold

Chain me
Leather caresses, tongue teases,
Whispers of dominance, I am your submissive.
Hunger lips tracing the contours of need,
In the language of submission, my body concedes.

Chain me,
My passion, both wild and just.
Velvet and chains intertwine as one,
Burning desire covers my limits
Own me, I want to feel your wrath

Chain me
You give pleasure like you are paid to
I receive pleasure like I am bound to
My heart races as my legs tremble
My fixed hands long to touch you
As you go down on me, soft moarns leave my breath

Chain me
painful whispers, a seductive duet,
A dance of pain and pleasure that we won't forget
Give yourself to me, I have surrendered
double the speed, I want my heart to race
Dont tease me, prove yourself to me
I want your dark side to entice my fantansies

Chain Me,
The aftermath of delight,
Surrender takes flight.
Intense emotions exit as you unchain me
A sensual pretense awaits us
Like strangers we leave the room to its secrets

No comments:

Post a Comment