Faith Amor

Faith Amor
Simply Faith

Wednesday 17 January 2024

WALK AWAY

Dont turn around, don't look at me
I am not the same Saint you left behind
I let out my demons
I got tired of waiting for you
Didn't you say you would never look back?

Please don't turn around
I lost the innocence you loved
I lost the fear of loosing you
The day you lost your attraction to me
I no longer cared to protect your feelings
So don't turn around, there is nothing here for you

My lips used to be covered with your taste
I violated them to taste like poison
I never wanted them to ever taste like you again
I no longer needed your familiarity
Don't turn around I am not the same

You taught me how to be ruthless
You forgot i was a fast learner
You hurt me so I learned how to be numb
My heart became cold
My actions now match it
Don't look back, I will break your heart

No comments:

Post a Comment